Al Masaood opens new Bahrain branch
Manama, June 22, 2013
Abu Dhabi-based Al Masaood group has opened a new branch in Bahrain to provide the sales and after sales services for diesel engines from German manufacturer MTU.
A renowned UAE company, Al Masaood group has been a distributor for MTU engines for more than 30 years in UAE and since 2011 in Bahrain.
MTU's engines are used in different applications such as propulsion engines for yachts, commercial and workboats, naval & coast guard boats and defense vehicles, railways, mining trucks and agriculture tractors in addition to power generators and pumps driving which proven durability, reliability, performance and economics in operation.
The new branch is located in Bahrain Investment Wharf in Al Hidd industrial area, said a company statement.
It shows clear policy of the organization to provide the best quality services to all its customers generally and the users of MTU in Bahrain particularly, it added.
The branch will have the marketing and sales department, workshop for maintenance and repair, stores and sales counter for genuine spare parts and training center.
It is equipped with the necessary equipment and tools required for the in-house and onsite jobs which are implemented by qualified and trained engineers and technicians.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn