Ducab registers 44pc sales growth
Dubai, June 22, 2013
Dubai Cables Company (Ducab), one of the largest electric cables manufacturing company in the Middle East, achieved a 44 per cent increase in sales tonnage of various household wires and flexible cables produced in its plants in UAE, in the unique four-month long Dragons promotion launched in February.
Ducab held a memorable gala awards ceremony for its distributors and retail partners, in Jumeira Beach Hotel in Dubai, to celebrate the achievement and honour its channel partners in the presence of senior officials.
Over 750 retailers and traders from all over UAE participated in the Dragons sales promotion that ended on May 30.
The channel partners who achieved the preagreed sale targets during the "Return of the Ducab Dragons" promotion were granted valuable rewards, such as an all-expenses paid five-night stay in Hong Kong and Macau, including local sightseeing, a visit to HK Disneyland and team building activities like Kong Fu sessions, in addition to other white goods such as Ipads and Samsung TVs for the winners who achieved the lower pre-set targets during the promotion period.
The sales promotion aims at reinforcing the relation between Ducab and its partners and promote the spirit of friendly competition amongst the authorised distributors and retailers.
Participating channel partners in the UAE registered through the website designed specially to meet the needs of the sales promotion, obtained the latest updates regarding their achievements and monitored their improvement weekly; the online tracking was a way to push them further ahead in the competition with a view to achieve their targets.
The awards-night follows a vibrant Kung-Fu theme incorporating elements of Hong Kong and Macau. 75 retailers and distributors who successfully reached their sales targets during the campaign period will be felicitated for their performance and customized trophies will be presented to them at this special Awards night.
Commenting on the success, Ashish Chaturvedy, Ducab marketing manager, said: "The initiative received highly favourable response from our target group and for that reason Ducab is always keen on honoring its business partners, who play a big role in the continued success achieved by Ducab, to show our gratitude for the efforts they exerted."
"Ultimately, this event shows how much Ducab cares for its channel partners –its distributors and retailers. Incentive promotions such as these are quite unique to Ducab and are unheard of in the cables and wires industry," stated Chaturvedy.
"Ducab seeks to build strong relations with its partners and work closely with them in order to achieve mutual growth in harmony with Ducab's strategy of being the first cables manufacturing company in the region to launch innovative programs which are an intrinsic part of the company's long term strategy of sustainable growth," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Dubai bus fare ‘cheapest in the world’
- DHL Express boosts Mideast fleet
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift