Aldes ME launches 2 new airflow regulators
Dubai, July 16, 2013
Aldes Middle East (ME), a leading global solutions provider for fire protection, ventilation and air distribution, has launched two new constant airflow regulators (MR).
The new models MR – Mono and the MR – Modulo have been designed to provide optimum air-balancing with precise, constant flow regulation in air conditioning systems.
Both the MR – Mono and the MR - Modulo have been designed to fit easily into a section of circular ductwork to maintain a constant and reliable airflow within a wide range of differential pressure--50-250Pa for the standard version and 150-650Pa for the high-pressure version.
The MR – Modulo, in particular, offers an innovative concept of having the ability to be easily adjusted on-site and without the need for specific tools.
Aldes ME’s latest MR models operate on a unique and innovative principle where the unit’s membrane inflates and deflates depending on the pressure differences between the upstream and downstream flow of the constant air-flow regulator. This later changes the cross-section of the flow and guarantees constant air-flow, regardless of aeraulic variations in the ductwork.
“Even in the midst of the recent economic gridlock, the Middle East region has witnessed a continuous increase in construction projects, with projects that were once stalled now resuming and newer projects already underway,” said Gaëtan Pierrefeu, managing director, Aldes Middle East, the local arm of Aldes Group.
“With this in mind, developers, architects, consultants and engineers have detailed the need for high quality world class constant air regulators—an essential element that can solve the requirement of infusing more clean fresh, breathable air into the AC units. Looking to address this need, we have come up with the MR – Mono and the MR – Modulo, which provides optimum air-balancing at its best.”
The MR – Mono is factory calibrated, making the throughput guaranteed and controlled as the model can be quickly installed on-site at the desired flow set by the developers. Meanwhile, the MR – Modulo offers flexibility and compactness and a 360-degree mounting feature.
With its 8 Reference numbers, the MR - Modulo adapts to all situations and allows for all types of combinations thanks to its Aldes patented rotating ring, which adjusts the diameter and the on-site air-flows.
“These dynamic new constant airflow regulators offer many advantages. The MR – Mono and the MR – Modulo provide optimal regulation; easy to use and install; works easily across eight different configurations; highly energy efficient and is a unique representation of French innovative design. Best of all, these models reinforce our commitment to leverage our products as best-in-class solutions for air distribution and ventilation,” concluded Pierrefeu. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures