Saudi plastic, petchem expos end on high note
Riyadh, 17 days ago
Saudi Plastics & Petrochem 2014 - the 11th International Plastics and Petrochem Exhibition and Saudi Plast & Pack 2014 – the 11th International Printing and Packaging Technologies, successfully concluded recently attracting over 22,000 visitors from around the world.
Organized by Riyadh Exhibitions Company at the Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center, the premier trade show saw at least 520 exhibitors from more than 27 countries displaying their latest products and services at the 20,000 square meters of prime exhibition space.
Major local companies sponsored this year’s event including diamond sponsor Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Sabic), diamond sponsor Tasnee, platinum sponsor Saudi Polymers and silver sponsor Saudi Printing and Packaging Company.
Sabic showcased the features and benefits of its new and innovative products as well as their applications and technical solutions towards achieving a more sustainable future.
The company also organized a series of technical lectures conducted by its top technical staff and experts from the world’s best plastic products and machinery manufacturers to highlight the latest industry trends.
Tasnee, on the another hand, presented its leading petrochemical and plastic products to reaffirm its position as the second largest Saudi petrochemical firm and the first local joint-stock company that is fully owned by the private sector.
The event featured numerous investment opportunities that the lucrative industry has to offer. It also generated billions worth of business deals made by various exhibiting companies.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event