Kingston's new flash drive hits ME stores
Dubai, January 27, 2008
Kingston Technology Company, a global leader in memory products, has launched its new USB flash drive Kingston DataTraveler® 400 (DT400) in the Middle East.
The flash drive preloaded with MigoSync data synchronization software from Migo Software, allows users to work among multiple PCs by directly synchronising files, email and Internet browser settings onto the drive, a company official said.
'The DT400 is the perfect solution for the consumer or business professional in the Middle East to keep documents and settings completely up-to-date and in sync,” pointed out Antoine Harb, business development manager for Kingston Technology Middle East and Africa.
“Accessing email and keeping sections of the drive secure through password protection make the DT400 a powerful device for anyone to stay safely connected with work or home while on the go,' he explained.
Available in capacities up to 8GB, the DT400 with MigoSync software helps users navigate between systems.
In addition to standard file synchronisation, MigoSync also comes with Universal Mail Format1, which enables a user to access email on a guest PC, even when it does not support the user’s primary email application for formats including Windows Mail, Outlook, Outlook Express or Lotus Notes.
The drive’s built-in SecureTraveler2 software allows the creation of a ‘Privacy Zone,’ whereby a user creates and maintains a password-protected area of the drive to keep data safe, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying