Info2cell.com ties up with Maysalward
Dubai, January 14, 2009
Info2cell.com, the leading mobile service application provider in the Middle East, has signed an agreement with top game and content developer Maysalward R&D (MRD).
This is part of Info2cell.com’s current campaign to improve their Java game portfolio and offer more exciting games to their subscribers in the region.
The new agreement gives Info2cell.com the advantage of being able to offer new and exciting games developed by MRD, one of the best Arabic-based Java games developer in the Middle East, said a company official.
The deal also allows Info2cell.com to add more exciting and challenging games to their fast-growing Java-games portfolio.
As an initial offering of the new partnership, Info2cell.com will soon be releasing the Bab El Hara version of the most famous card game in the Middle East, Trix. The game will be launched and be made available to Info2cell.com’s subscribers through operator portals and SMS broadcasts.
According to founder and CEO of Info2cell.com Bashar Dahabra, the partnership with MRD gives Info2cell.com the advantage of being able to offer the newest and most attractive games for download in the mobile Java game market.
“Info2cell.com has always made its mark in delivering innovative services that spells out premium service to our subscribers. This new partnership gives Info2cell.com the lead spot in offering Java games to our customers in the region. The latest games from MRD’s gaming catalogue can be downloaded by our subscribers through the new gaming portal project we are working on,” he said.
To attract more subscribers to download the new game, Info2cell.com will be hosting a competition in Saudi Arabia which will allow users to post in their highest scores to win attractive prizes.
Info2cell.com’s gaming portal project, which will soon be launched, will cover an extensive catalogue of Java-based games that will surely be a hit in the mobile gaming sector of the Middle East region.
Info2cell.com has been a leading provider of mobile applications and content in the highly competitive Middle East and North African markets.
The content provider offers advanced mobile messaging technology to deliver SMS, MMS, WAP, IVR, video, ring-tones, picture messaging, animations and Java games to mobile devices. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services