iMachines to launch Adobe CS4 in Bahrain
Manama, February 26, 2009
iMachines will launch the new version of Adobe creative suite - the Adobe CS4 exclusively in Bahrain, according to a statement.
The event will take place in a seminar at The Crown Plaza on March 3. It will focus on the new features of Adobe CS4 and the use of various versions of Adobe CS4.
“We are proud to launch Adobe’s Latest products in Bahrain. We continually try to stay in touch with our customers needs and provide them with the latest IT products”, said Abdulrahman Almoayed, director of iMachines, a subsidiary of Khalid Almoayed & Sons WLL.
Adobe CS4 will be sold in all iMachines stores in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, the statement said.
In addition to Adobe, iMachines provides products from Apple, Quark, EZQuest Storage, Case-Mate, Xerox Printers and Booq products. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco CEO leaves; former boss steps in
- Etisalat Nigeria signs $1.2bn refinancing loan
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio