iMachines to launch Adobe CS4 in Bahrain
Manama, February 26, 2009
iMachines will launch the new version of Adobe creative suite - the Adobe CS4 exclusively in Bahrain, according to a statement.
The event will take place in a seminar at The Crown Plaza on March 3. It will focus on the new features of Adobe CS4 and the use of various versions of Adobe CS4.
“We are proud to launch Adobe’s Latest products in Bahrain. We continually try to stay in touch with our customers needs and provide them with the latest IT products”, said Abdulrahman Almoayed, director of iMachines, a subsidiary of Khalid Almoayed & Sons WLL.
Adobe CS4 will be sold in all iMachines stores in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, the statement said.
In addition to Adobe, iMachines provides products from Apple, Quark, EZQuest Storage, Case-Mate, Xerox Printers and Booq products. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates