Etisalat roadshows to feature new BlackBerry
Dubai, April 16, 2009
Etisalat, UAE’s leading telecom services provider, will conduct a series of roadshows at malls across the UAE, where consumers can get hands on experience of the new BlackBerry Storm smart phone.
The roadshows will enable customers to interact with the product and actually use the device and try out the BlackBerry service, browse the net, access their Facebook accounts and even chat using MSN with their friends.
In Dubai, the roadshows will take place at Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Festival City and Deira City Centre.
In Abu Dhabi, customers can visit the Etisalat stall at Marina Mall. Customers from Sharjah can experience the BlackBerry Storm at Sahara Mall.
Customers visiting the Etisalat roadshow stand at these malls will also get the opportunity to win a BlackBerry Storm TM 9500 smart phone by filling in a simple quiz form to enter a raffle draw.
The raffle draw will be held every Saturday and one lucky winner will be announced at each mall.
“The BlackBerry Storm is sure to find a broad appeal among discerning UAE mobile users with its revolutionary clickable touch screen and cutting edge multimedia capabilities,” said Abdulla Hashim, VP, business solutions, Etisalat.
“We look forward to interacting with our customers across the country and give them the opportunity to experience this exciting handset which has been launched for the first time in the Gulf by Etisalat,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo