Golden Systems opens new HQ in Jafza
Dubai, May 3, 2009
Golden Systems Middle East (GSME), the leading distributor of IT products, has relocated its regional headquarters and operational facilities to its new state-of-the-art office in Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza).
The new office building measuring 7,000 square metres on three floors, houses its head office, service center, production line and a huge warehouse.
The company has also added recreational facilities such as prayer rooms, gymnasiums and indoor games for its employees.
“Jafza, with it world-class infrastructure and facilities, was a perfect location to open our regional headquarters,” said Ali Sharifi, CEO of Golden Systems.
“Our new office will aid our plans to consolidate our business, streamline our operations, increase our support capabilities, strengthen our partner network and help enhance our team’s skills with regular training programs and workshops.”
Golden Systems has a portfolio of best-in-class products from leading global vendors such as Logitech, Leadtek, Gigabyte Technology, Kaspersky, Kingmax, NVidia and AMD to name a few.
As part of its customer and partner-focused strategy, GSME restructured its business units in mid-2008 and focused on tapping new market segments, expanding its sales channels and developing new products and services.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services