Microsoft unveils exclusive Windows 7 features
Dubai, October 21, 2009
Microsoft Hardware announced that its current line of award-winning mice, keyboards, LifeCams, gaming devices and notebook accessories will be fully compatible with Windows 7 with timesaving features.
Microsoft Hardware has created new features for Windows 7 to ensure that anyone using the new operating system gets a better experience, making everyday tasks faster and easier.
“These new benefits continue a longstanding tradition of Microsoft integration,” said Brett Ostrum, general manager of Microsoft Hardware.
'Microsoft Hardware will launch several new features for Windows 7 in the coming months for its peripherals; the first of which is a timesaving feature called Taskbar Favorites that gives Microsoft keyboard users a smart new way to access their most frequently used programs and documents.'
Taskbar Favorites will map to the location of applications on the improved Windows taskbar. The applications in the taskbar can be easily rearranged just by clicking and dragging, and Taskbar Favorites will automatically adapt to the applications’ new locations, he added.
'Microsoft Hardware devices have been enhancing life on the PC for more than 25 years — from a mouse designed for the first version of Microsoft Word and LifeCam exclusive features for Windows Live to keyboard design inspiration taken from Windows Vista.'
'Our collaborative effort among all Microsoft teams ensures that the Microsoft Hardware lineup is an excellent choice for Windows 7 users,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion