Mindware ‘fastest growing distributor’
Dubai, November 24, 2009
Mindware, a leading IT distributor in the Middle East, has been awarded the ‘fastest growing distributor’ in the Middle East, Africa and Southern Europe regions by Citrix Systems, a top virtual workplace software and services firm.
The recognition honoured the company’s growth achievement - exceeding 18 other distributors of Citrix products in the region, which encompass the Middle East, Africa, France, Italy, Spain and Germany.
In addition to recording an impressive growth, Mindware was also lauded for creating and executing the most effective business and marketing plans.
As a result, the company has further strengthened its repute as a reliable partner in application delivery, remote computing and virtualisation among customers in the Middle East and Africa.
“Mindware has been a Citrix strategic value-add partner across the region for over ten years now,” said Nehme Mouchantaf, Networking and Solution Department Manager, Mindware.
“To be recognised with this prestigious award will motivate us to take this thriving partnership to new heights,” he added.
“We believe that this success has been spurred by our strong understanding of the brand and product, which has enabled us to formulate a strategy that guided us in achieving our targets and objectives.
“We are confident that further growth will highlight our partnership with Citrix in the years to come, starting with a common business plan, which we are jointly planning across the region.”
Mindware distributes Citrix’ entire solutions portfolio across the region, including application delivery (XenApps) and virtualisation (Xendesktop), as well as application networking group (ANG) products (Netscaler for Web optimisation, branch repeater for Wan optimisation and access gateway for SSL VPN security).
The company is focused on creating market demand by recruiting partners, implementing POCs, providing consultancy services, undertaking account management for enterprise deals, and creating and executing marketing plans that spread awareness on Citrix, a statement said.
“Citrix is proud to deliver this high performance award to Mindware who have achieved the highest growth rate among Southern Europe distributors,” said Noman Qadir, regional channel manager, Citrix Middle East.
“This major achievement comes as no surprise to us. Mindware management has shown great commitment, focus and dedication to execute our mutual business plan by setting up a dedicated Citrix Team,” he added.
Qadir continued: “This team has successfully developed a network of certified Citrix Partners and has also been instrumental to educate the market on the value of virtualization and application networking solutions through regular marketing activities.
“As desktop virtualization promises to be one of the hottest areas in IT in 2010, we look forward to strengthen the Citrix-Mindware partnership for the benefit of solution providers and end-user organizations in the Middle East,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director