GO boosts Saudi network coverage
Riyadh, January 25, 2010
Etihad Atheeb Telecoms Company (GO), the 4G operator in the Saudi Arabia said it has expanded its network coverage in the Eastern region to include Al Hafouf City and Al Qatif City.
Etihad Atheeb Telecom said the expansion follows the successful service launch at Khoubar City and Damam City last week.
GO began providing Home Broadband Internet services and Nomadic 4G voice services in Al Hafouf City and Al Qatif City from Saturday (January 23) at highly competitive prices with numerous special offers, the company said in a statement.
Residents of Al Hafouf City and Al Qatif City can now obtain the Home Broadband Internet service or the 4G Voice service through our partners, Jarir Bookstore, Extra Obekan and Mashail Al Khaleej Electronics in Al Hafouf City and through Mashail Al Khaleej Electronics in in Al Qatif City, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying