Du to sponsor Red Bull events in UAE
Dubai, March 21, 2010
Du has teamed up with Red Bull as the official UAE telecom partner for a series of high-energy Red Bull events scheduled to take place in the UAE.
The partnership, which will take-off with the Red Bull Air Race on Abu Dhabi’s Corniche during March 26/27, will keep continue throughout the coming year with a series of major events, to be announced in the coming months.
“Like du, Red Bull is an innovative brand that uses fresh and exciting ways to reach out to and engage with customers,” Hala Badri, EVP, Brand and Communications, du.
Red Bull is currently rolling out a rich and exceptionally diverse portfolio of events across the UAE this year; the Red Bull Air Race being just one example of the exciting events in the company’s innovative 2010 calendar, she added.
“We value this partnership as being a perfect fit, bringing together du’s youthful, trendy image and Red Bull’s dynamic events calendar,” said Alberto Chahoud, Red Bull area communications manager, Middle East and Africa.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project