Zotac, Golden Systems ink distribution deal
Dubai, April 4, 2010
Zotac International, a leading channel manufacturer of graphics cards, mini-PCs and mini-ITX motherboards, has signed a distribution agreement with Golden Systems Middle East.
As per the terms of the agreement, Golden Systems, a leading distributor of IT products in the region, will promote and distribute Zotac’s products through its extensive channel and reseller network.
“The Middle East market is very important for Zotac. Over the last two years, we have been successful in creating brand awareness for our products and increasing our market share in the region,' said Carsten Berger, marketing director, Zotac International.
'This year, we felt the need to expand our presence by partnering with an established local distribution company that could help us reach newer heights in the region.'
'In Golden Systems, we found a perfect partner with an established track record and a reputation for quality. Their vast experience in the graphics cards and motherboards segment was also a huge plus for us,” he added.
Simon Greer, vice president EMEAI at Zotac said, 'Golden Systems has a dynamic and professional team and we are happy and excited about working closely with them.'
'We are confident that this partnership will help us further expand our market reach, increase our regional sales figures, strengthen our brand and help us provide high quality service to our customers across the Middle East region,' he remarked.
Over the past decade, Golden Systems Middle East has built a reputation of being one of the most trusted distributors in the region. Golden Systems, which is known for its quality and service, represents some of the best brands in the components segment.
In 2009, the company relocated its regional headquarters to its new state-of-the-art office in Jafza and restructured its product management department in order to further focus and strengthen its presence in the region.
The company also recently announced that they were able to grow their business significantly in 2009 despite the global economic slowdown.
Speaking on the partnership, Ehsan Hashemi, COO at Golden Systems Middle East, said Zotac’s quality products coupled with Nvidia’s superior technology provide the right product to the channel.
'Even though Zotac is a relatively young company, it has proven its position as a major player in the Graphics card segment and has been able to capture a good market share especially in the European markets,' Hashemi pointed out.
“Golden Systems is a major components distributor in the region. Zotac’s high quality graphics cards complement our existing product portfolio and add tremendous value to our channel. This partnership underlines our strategic focus on diversifying our product portfolio and bringing on board high-quality vendors such as Zotac, which like Golden Systems, is a quality-driven company.'
'We are confident Zotac’s quality products along with our quality service will provide unsurpassed customer satisfaction,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network