EastNets wins SWIFT validation
Dubai, April 5, 2010
EastNets, a leading global provider of compliance and payments solutions, has won the SwiftReady Services label after successfully passing the renewal criteria for 2010.
The certification validates EastNets’capability to perform implementation, integration and upgrade services in 2010 for SWIFT products and solutions.
Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) supplies secure messaging services and interface software to wholesale financial entities.
The SwiftReady label involves three stages of validation:
• Technical validation wherein SWIFT uses an external provider to execute the technical validation of the products applying for a SWIFTReady application label
• Functional validation, which consists of a detailed demonstration of the applicant product to SWIFT business experts, who assess compliance
• Customer validation, which verifies customer satisfaction regarding the usage of the product
'The SwiftReady label reaffirms our continuing thrust to deliver premium-quality solutions and value-added services to our growing portfolio of customers worldwide,” said Hazem Mulhim, CEO, EastNets.
“With the certification, our customers can have complete confidence in EastNets' capabilities to provide compliance and payment solutions that have passed the most stringent quality standards,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project