Nawras holds event to thank dealers
Muscat, May 22, 2010
Nawras, a Qtel Group company and a leading mobile operator in Oman, recently joined its premium distributors in hosting an event recognising the support of its dealers.
Nawras and its distributors Khimji Ramdas and Said Al Shamsi Trading thanked the invited dealers for the part that they have played in the Nawras success story over the five years since launch in 2005.
“Five years ago when this incredible story began, a promise was made to change the mobile telecommunication landscape in Oman,” said Ross Cormack, chief strategy officer, Nawras.
“Nawras has achieved that ambitious goal with the invaluable support of our dealers around the Sultanate,” Cormack explained.
He went on to express how much Nawras appreciates every effort made by the dealers as they deliver pleasingly different services and excellent quality to customers all over Oman.
Cormack presented the dealers with certificates and gifts as a token of appreciation.
Before Nawras launched, mobile customers often had to travel some distance to find the service they needed.
One of the first priorities for Nawras in the early days was to establish an extensive distribution system by working in partnership with local businesses to provide pleasingly different products and services for mobile customers in every Wilyat. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project