Zain Bahrain treats workers to evening out
Manama, May 25, 2010
Zain Bahrain, a leading telecom services provider, treated nearly 1500 workers from over 14 small labour camps across Bahrain to an evening out as part of a month-long Labour Day celebrations.
The Wonders Evening Out by Zain Bahrain and the Bharati Association at the Indian School featured a music and dance programme and got the workers to participate in an interactive show that included games and prizes.
“Zain Bahrain believes that much of its success with the Asian community is because of the strong emotional connection we have with our customers,” said Samya Hussain, Zain Bahrain’s corporate communications manager.
“Whether we work for their welfare through our CSR programs or share their leisure activities with them, they are part of the wonderful world of Zain. These programs and the many others which will follow are designed to reinforce Zain Bahrain’s presence in the lives of our Asian customers and share in their joys,” she added.
“We are delighted that a telecoms company like Zain Bahrain should reveal its generous heart by supporting the efforts of our organization to reach the workers in the community,” said Bharati Association president Mohammed Husain Malim.
Members and volunteers of the Bharati Association shared the evening with the workers from many smaller camps and the approximately 1500 audience were regaled with Tamil and Hindi film songs and dances, games, prizes and dinner. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates