Zain marks Jordan’s Independence Day
Amman, May 26, 2010
Zain, a leading telecom services provider in Jordan, and the Royal Automobile Museum of Jordan, marked the Kingdom’s 64th Independence Day on May 25.
The event at the museum marked the progress since independence, starting with King Abdullah I the Founder of the Kingdom and continuing with the modern period of King Abdullah II.
The event was highlighted with a parade of classic cars, games and live music to add to the festival.
Raja Gargour, the museums director, said that the museum is proud to be part of Independence Day celebrations as it opens a window to the great history of the country and the Hashemite journey of progress. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year