i2 Jordan wins Nokia distributor award
Amman, May 29, 2010
Unity for Mobiles (i2 Jordan), a leading distributor of mobile phones, recently won the Best Overall Performance award for Nokia distributors in the Middle East and Africa region.
The awards event was held by Nokia International for its distributors in the Middle East and Africa in Budapest.
“Nokia distributors are key contributors to the success of our brand in the Levant region,” said Haisam Jamal, general manager - Nokia Levant.
“We would like to thank i2 Jordan for their outstanding performance in sales and distribution and the award for Best Overall performance is a result of a successful collaboration that has led to outstanding achievements and results in the Jordanian market,” he added.
Shakir Fehmi, managing director of i2 Jordan, said: “It’s an honor for us at i2 Jordan to be awarded by Nokia International.”
"Our solid vision starts with achieving the utmost quality standards for our customers, partners and our employees and with our long future strategy we are looking to strengthen our leading position in the telecommunications field,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi