Inin, 2share ink sales partnership
Riyadh, June 29, 2010
Interactive Intelligence Middle East (Inin), the regional arm of the global provider of unified IP business communications solutions, has signed a partnership with Saudi-based 2share towards promoting Inin’s products in Saudi Arabia.
Under the terms of the agreement, 2share (Emerging Technology Holding), a provider of end-to-end enterprise communications, will sell, implement and service Inin’s best-in-class portfolio of contact centre software and business process automation solutions.
“Interactive Intelligence is highly committed to the Middle East market and is constantly looking for strong partners that can help grow our business,” said David Paulding, regional sales director for UK, Middle East and Africa, Interactive Intelligence.
“The Saudi market is the largest ICT market in the region and we needed a partner with a strong presence and understanding of the local market, a high level of communication technology skillset and a wide network of customer and partner contacts,” he added.
“2share is a young, dynamic and energetic company which scored high on all these requirements, making them a natural choice. We look forward to working closely with 2share and will offer extensive support and training to their staff in implementing our solutions and attaining the various required accreditations.”
Through this partnership, 2share is responsible for promoting Interactive Intelligence’s customer interaction center (CIC) product suite, an all-in-one application suite that manages all contact center interactions on one platform architected for SIP and voice over IP (VoIP).
In addition, 2share will also promote interaction process automation (IPA), the all-in-one communications based process automation (CBPA) solution from Interactive Intelligence.
Safwan Ahmed AlZuhaili, sales director, 2share said: “Inin’s call center technology forms a natural part of a total customer solution. We have the knowledge and expertise to promote their products.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming