Eset distributor holds training workshop
Cairo, July 22, 2010
Softline International, distributor foe Eset solutions, recently held a special conference and training session exclusively for Eset’s customers in Egypt.
The event included workshops, product presentations and demonstrations on Eset’s world-class solutions, Eset Smart Security and Eset NOD32 by senior technical professionals from Eset and Adaox, Eset’s regional business development and support centre.
“Eset is a leader in proactive protection from known and unknown threats and Eset NOD32 antivirus software is today the fastest and the lightest antivirus product available in the market,” said Mohamed Gamal El Hazik, Softline International regional director.
“We organised an exclusive workshop for our customers in Egypt to demonstrate the features of these award-winning security solutions. We also held training session for IT managers on how to use these solutions effectively to safeguard their data from threats. We were happy to see decision makers and IT Managers of enterprises and SMBs attending this event,” he added.
“Egypt is a very important market for Eset, which has gained considerable market share in the antivirus market segment in the last few months,” said Neo Neophytou, MD of Adaox. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions