DIC to mark 10th anniversary at Gitex
Dubai, September 11, 2010
Dubai Internet City (DIC), the largest ICT park in the Middle East, will mark 10 years of growth at the upcoming Gitex Technology Week 2010, a leading ICT exhibition.
DIC will be the strategic partner for the event that will be held from October 17 to 21 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
“Our participation will reflect our status as a critical technology cluster that has remained a key enabler in the transformation of the Middle East’s ICT sector over the last decade,” said Malek Al Malek, managing director, DIC and Dubai Outsource Zone.
“The objective is to continue nurturing our business partners and provide a growth platform for all segments across the industry value chain. We believe our presence in this year’s edition will adequately illustrate our contribution to the region’s industry.”
For new businesses seeking to expand their foothold in the region, Dubai Internet City along with Dubai Outsource Zone will showcase their ‘plug and play’ free zone infrastructure.
This will provide a learning platform for businesses as they look for fresh growth opportunities in the region.
The pavilion will showcase key developments during the business cluster’s decade-long growth. Additionally, visitors will experience some of the latest technologies at the ‘Interactive Zone’ and get an opportunity to participate in business presentations and seminars at the dedicated enclosure.
The DIC pavilion will host technology giants including Microsoft, Hewlett Packard (HP) and Yahoo! Maktoob. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo