Nassim Dada deploys Sermon ERP solutions
Amman, October 16, 2010
Jordan-based Nassim Dada & Partner Company, has deployed the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions from Sermon Business Solutions, a major provider of Microsoft Dynamics services, at all its branches in the Kingdom.
The Microsoft Dynamics AX based system aims at supporting the company’s growth strategies, enhancing its market performance by connecting their technical, production, and administrative departments, creating a comprehensive network that provides the highest security standards, said a top official.
Nassim Dada, general manager of Nassim Dada & Partner, said the company was keen on acquiring top notch performance management systems, as it plays a dynamic role in advancing its offered services.
"Meanwhile, it allows our partners to work in a suitable professional and efficient environment, emphasizing on the need for ERP solution, pointing out its ability to automate its operations and boost its competency," he noted.
“The new solution will contribute to the company’s business development while achieving its future expectations. It will assist our management to implement its development strategies to uplift our customer services, operation quality and domain,” Dada added.
Omar Zaidan, Sermon Solutions CEO said, “After the global financial crisis, companies realized the growing needs to deal with the market according to modern strategies that ensure high operational performance, while lowering its costs without affecting production capabilities.”
“Sermon managed to subdue Microsoft Dynamics AX’s technology in a way that allows companies to benefit off employing its human resources in the best possibly manner, increasing its operational efficiency without increasing its financial liabilities,” he added.
Sermon, which has major presence in Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Libya, is one of the prominent Microsoft authorized partners in the region.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum