Al-Futtaim Tech wins 2 Microsoft awards
Dubai, October 18, 2010
Al-Futtaim Technologies, the region’s leading converged systems integrator, has won two prestigious awards at the annual Microsoft Gulf Partners Gala Dinner event.
Al-Futtaim Technologies received top honours for Dynamics Sales Team of the Year FY10, awarded to Mallesh Reddy, sales manager at Al-Futtaim Technologies, for his individual sales efforts, and a top 3 position in the Dynamics Partner of the Year FY10 award.
These awards come close on the heels of the President’s Club 2010 Award that was awarded at the Annual Microsoft Worldwide Partners Conference in Washington DC in July.
The awards recognise Al-Futtaim Technologies efforts in adding new customers and customer retention, competency in sales, pre-sales and implementation. Al-Futtaim Technologies showed a 233 per cent annual increase in its customer additions and posted a 38 per cent year-on-year revenue growth over 2009.
“We are extremely honoured to receive these awards from our partner in recognition of our efforts to provide a comprehensive solution and after-sales service to our customers. The awards further reiterate our commitment in delivering best-in-class products and services and our focused customer centricity,” stated Venkat Raghavan, general manager of Al-Futtaim Technologies.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece
- Google removes privacy feature from mobile software
- Etisalat asks banks to wait for loan fees
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung