Mubasher appoints new CEO
Dubai, November 23, 2010
Mubasher, the premier provider of e-financial solutions and a subsidiary of National Technology Group (NTG), has appointed Malek Kanawati as the company's new CEO.
Kanawati comes to Mubasher with a diverse knowledge of financial services and over 17 years experience in the investment industry.
Mubasher provides clients with state-of-the-art financial brokerage platforms, modern technical analysis tools as well as news, reports and other highly sophisticated services for e-circulation, retrieving prices of circulated stocks, market indices, and direct market access.
'With his distinguished track record, we are confident that Kanawati will successfully lead Mubasher to achieve its strategic objectives and help grow our business and investment services across the Middle East,' said Mohamed Rashid Al-Ballaa, chairman of NTG.
Kanawati was head of Brokerage at Samba capital, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Samba Financial Group (Samba), prior to his appointment at Mubasher.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece