Mubasher appoints new CEO
Dubai, November 23, 2010
Mubasher, the premier provider of e-financial solutions and a subsidiary of National Technology Group (NTG), has appointed Malek Kanawati as the company's new CEO.
Kanawati comes to Mubasher with a diverse knowledge of financial services and over 17 years experience in the investment industry.
Mubasher provides clients with state-of-the-art financial brokerage platforms, modern technical analysis tools as well as news, reports and other highly sophisticated services for e-circulation, retrieving prices of circulated stocks, market indices, and direct market access.
'With his distinguished track record, we are confident that Kanawati will successfully lead Mubasher to achieve its strategic objectives and help grow our business and investment services across the Middle East,' said Mohamed Rashid Al-Ballaa, chairman of NTG.
Kanawati was head of Brokerage at Samba capital, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Samba Financial Group (Samba), prior to his appointment at Mubasher.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- UAE’s ICT sector to grow 22.3pc in 2013
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai