Etisalat launches mobile recharge promotion
Abu Dhabi, February 16, 2011
Etisalat, the leading telecom service provider in the UAE, has launched a major mobile recharge promotion, offering customers free extra credit of up to Dh250 ($68) and more on every recharge of Wasel, a prepaid line.
The value-packed offer instantly rewards customers who opt in for the promotion, with a higher value of extra credit for higher amounts of recharge each time, a statement said.
The offer benefits are unique to Etisalat as customers can enjoy the bonus credit anytime of the day within the validity period, for making both local as well as international voice calls and sending text messages; while continue to use their original recharge amount for as long as their Wasel accounts are active, it added.
All Wasel customers who recharge their accounts with as low as Dh25 are eligible for the offer.
As part of the promotion, customers can recharge any amount as per their need and receive up to Dh250 or more free recharge credit, depending on the original recharge value. The bonus value is instantly credited into their accounts for customers to use within the given time, according to the statement.
"At Etisalat, we constantly strive to not only introduce exciting, innovative services, but also create promotions that make owning a mobile connection a rewarding experience for our customers,” said Motaz Hashem, senior vice president – marketing, Etisalat.
“In line with these customer centric values, we have developed the new promotion to benefit Wasel prepaid users with higher extra credit for higher recharges.”
“It is bound to delight our customers since they can earn free talk time for making local and international calls, enjoy it on the country’s widest network and simply staying more in touch with their family, friends or work,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit