Asus unveils Lamborghini-style notebook
Dubai, April 5, 2011
Asus, the Taiwan-based computer manufacturer, has launched a new 15.6-inch notebook, crafted to reflect the ultra-sporty and aggressive look of Automobili Lamborghini models.
The Asus-Automobili Lamborghini VX7 features the power of quad-core 2nd generation Intel Core i7 processors and clocks in as the world’s first notebook with discrete Nvidia GeForce GTX 460M graphics, supported by a massive 3GB of dedicated video memory.
Users also benefit from a speedy solid-state hybrid drive of up to 1.25TB in capacity, rated at approximately 10,000 rpm for super-fast access and performance, a statement said.
Numerous design touches double as performance enhancers and tributes to Automobili Lamborghini engineering and style.
An would be the cooling vents at the rear of the VX7, which enable superior heat dissipation just as they echo the unique taillights and exhaust assemblies of Automobili Lamborghini supercars, the statement said.
This design philosophy applies equally to the power button, which has been styled as an engine start key, leather-trimmed palm rests and the light but durable aluminum construction.
The VX7 is offered in three classic Automobili Lamborghini colors ― orange, black and carbon fiber. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi