Asus unveils Lamborghini-style notebook
Dubai, April 5, 2011
Asus, the Taiwan-based computer manufacturer, has launched a new 15.6-inch notebook, crafted to reflect the ultra-sporty and aggressive look of Automobili Lamborghini models.
The Asus-Automobili Lamborghini VX7 features the power of quad-core 2nd generation Intel Core i7 processors and clocks in as the world’s first notebook with discrete Nvidia GeForce GTX 460M graphics, supported by a massive 3GB of dedicated video memory.
Users also benefit from a speedy solid-state hybrid drive of up to 1.25TB in capacity, rated at approximately 10,000 rpm for super-fast access and performance, a statement said.
Numerous design touches double as performance enhancers and tributes to Automobili Lamborghini engineering and style.
An would be the cooling vents at the rear of the VX7, which enable superior heat dissipation just as they echo the unique taillights and exhaust assemblies of Automobili Lamborghini supercars, the statement said.
This design philosophy applies equally to the power button, which has been styled as an engine start key, leather-trimmed palm rests and the light but durable aluminum construction.
The VX7 is offered in three classic Automobili Lamborghini colors ― orange, black and carbon fiber. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security