Asus unveils Lamborghini-style notebook
Dubai, April 5, 2011
Asus, the Taiwan-based computer manufacturer, has launched a new 15.6-inch notebook, crafted to reflect the ultra-sporty and aggressive look of Automobili Lamborghini models.
The Asus-Automobili Lamborghini VX7 features the power of quad-core 2nd generation Intel Core i7 processors and clocks in as the world’s first notebook with discrete Nvidia GeForce GTX 460M graphics, supported by a massive 3GB of dedicated video memory.
Users also benefit from a speedy solid-state hybrid drive of up to 1.25TB in capacity, rated at approximately 10,000 rpm for super-fast access and performance, a statement said.
Numerous design touches double as performance enhancers and tributes to Automobili Lamborghini engineering and style.
An would be the cooling vents at the rear of the VX7, which enable superior heat dissipation just as they echo the unique taillights and exhaust assemblies of Automobili Lamborghini supercars, the statement said.
This design philosophy applies equally to the power button, which has been styled as an engine start key, leather-trimmed palm rests and the light but durable aluminum construction.
The VX7 is offered in three classic Automobili Lamborghini colors ― orange, black and carbon fiber. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement