Epicor names Jumbo unit UAE reseller
Dubai, May 18, 2011
Epicor Software, a provider of enterprise business software solutions, has appointed Jumbo-ESD, the enterprise solutions division of consumer electronics giant Jumbo Electronics, as its value added reseller (VAR) for the UAE.
“The UAE continues to be an extremely important market for us. We were looking to appoint a VAR that could actively cultivate the market for our solutions and work to implement those solutions quickly and cost effectively,” said Basil Daniells, regional vice president of US-based Epicor.
“We are proud to partner with Jumbo-ESD as they are the leaders in their field and have a proven track record as a pioneering consulting firm,” he added.
Jeevan Bhingarkar, head of Jumbo-ESD added: “We are excited to partner with one of the leading global IT companies. As a part of a multi-billion dollar Jumbo group, we plan to leverage our expertise rooted in years of experience and global reach to improve on Epicor’s existing strengths and take them to the next level of ERP-leadership position in the UAE."
Jumbo-ESD addresses and improves efficiency of its corporate customers by offering design, building, network consulting and innovative IT hardware and software solutions across various industries. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security