Epicor names Jumbo unit UAE reseller
Dubai, May 18, 2011
Epicor Software, a provider of enterprise business software solutions, has appointed Jumbo-ESD, the enterprise solutions division of consumer electronics giant Jumbo Electronics, as its value added reseller (VAR) for the UAE.
“The UAE continues to be an extremely important market for us. We were looking to appoint a VAR that could actively cultivate the market for our solutions and work to implement those solutions quickly and cost effectively,” said Basil Daniells, regional vice president of US-based Epicor.
“We are proud to partner with Jumbo-ESD as they are the leaders in their field and have a proven track record as a pioneering consulting firm,” he added.
Jeevan Bhingarkar, head of Jumbo-ESD added: “We are excited to partner with one of the leading global IT companies. As a part of a multi-billion dollar Jumbo group, we plan to leverage our expertise rooted in years of experience and global reach to improve on Epicor’s existing strengths and take them to the next level of ERP-leadership position in the UAE."
Jumbo-ESD addresses and improves efficiency of its corporate customers by offering design, building, network consulting and innovative IT hardware and software solutions across various industries. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year
- Virgin among bidders for Saudi telecom licence
- Batelco names SMS challenge winners