Kanoo IT showcases latest Cisco solutions
Manama, July 3, 2011
Kanoo Information Technology (Kanoo IT), Bahrain’s leading ICT solutions provider, in partnership with Cisco Bahrain, recently organised a workshop on “Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration Solutions”.
In line with the theme of the event, “Experiencing the Flexibility of Cisco IP Solutions”, Kanoo IT and Cisco experts demonstrated how Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration portfolio can help improve the speed and agility with which employees, partners, suppliers and customers interact.
The session, held on June 28 at the Sheraton Bahrain Hotel, scaled the breadth of Cisco advanced IP-based solutions and how they address real business challenges to discover the true value and ROI of unified communications, said a statement.
Kanoo IT, in association with Cisco Bahrain, is taking a leadership role in Bahrain in pursuing the implementation of state-of-the-art communication and collaboration solutions aimed at simplifying management, reducing costs and improving productivity, said the statement.
“The world is looking forward with great expectations on Cisco’s compelling value and continued progress in transforming traditional business models into Internet Business models and as a Cisco Silver partner our team understand theses transformations and demands to fit the budget and business needs of our customers,” said Waleed Kanoo, general manager, Kanoo IT.
“We are delighted to see the high demand for smart solutions and we shall continue our efforts in demonstrating and delivering value added benefits and solution expertise with the support from Cisco,” commented Ramgopal Menon, AGM, Kanoo IT.
“As we see the IT networking and communication landscape continues to grow in complexity and sophistication. Cisco will play an integral role in keeping the organisations connected beyond the borders and geographies in an environment where compliance, regulation, governance, cloud security and much more have challenged today’s CIO, CTO’s and other IT decision makers,” said Menon.
Cisco Bahrain technical team members Hussain Ebrahim and Wasim Elomari were instrumental in presenting Cisco’s latest Unified Communications series and Borderless networks portfolio during the workshop.
During the event, Dr Mohammed Ali Amin representing Tamkeen, also briefed the attendees on the benefits of the ICT finance schemes aimed at enabling Small Medium Enterprises in establishing state-of-the-art ICT infrastructure.
The workshop also showcased product demonstrations and expert advisory services from Kanoo IT network team, where Nisha Chauhan and Vikas Gupta demonstrated a wide range of convergence concepts including single number reachability, extension mobility, Cisco mobile for iPhone, video phones and softphone via VPN emphasizing on benefits that drive business innovation and maximize the return on investment.
The workshop was concluded by Cisco sales team representative Ashar Badar by launching of special promotions for the attendees with an unbelievable price discounts on unified communication product range besides some service benefits offered by Kanoo IT.
For more than 15 years, Kanoo IT has designed, implemented and managed infrastructure solutions and applications for key organisations in government, banking and finance, oil and gas, telecom and education sectors. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services