Infor, Catalyst ink strategic tie-up
Dubai, July 5, 2011
Infor, a leading provider of business application software, has signed a strategic partnership with global systems integrator, Catalyst Business Solutions.
The agreement will support Catalyst to market, implement, train and provide professional services for Infor’s ERP LN, ERP Visual, Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Performance Management (PM) solutions across the Middle East and Africa.
With extensive experience in the Middle East, Africa and Indian Ocean, Catalyst will focus on small and medium sized organisations, which make up a large proportion of the market in those territories, a statement said.
Catalyst will leverage its regional sales force from nine different offices in MEA to sell Infor solutions, and help build a local ecosystem for deployment, training and support.
“We have observed Infor over quite a long period and for a number of reasons we want to accelerate formalising our relationship,” said Jean-Baptiste Blanc, vice-president, sales at Catalyst Business Solutions.
“We’ve witnessed Infor’s increasing scale and the impressive investments in its development of pertinent solutions for what we consider is a rather neglected market segment in EMEA. We’ve also seen the new management team’s impact over the last six months.”
“In addition to its recently launched portfolio of truly innovative solutions, we were impressed with Infor’s new channel partner network programme, which provides extensive support in the form of local resources, marketing and training. We welcome the opportunity to support Infor in its growth ambitions for the Middle East and Africa regions and look forward to a long term and fruitful partnership,” he added.
Jean-Philippe Pommel, Infor’s vice president of channels, EMEA, said: “As an established systems integrator with enterprise applications experience, we welcome Catalyst to our growing network of channel partners.”
“We look forward to working shoulder to shoulder with Catalyst to help educate companies in the Middle East and Africa regions about the immense value Infor solutions can bring to their operations,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- EIAST signs Dubai Sat-2 deal
- Etisalat unveils cloud solution for businesses
- 'Smart' innovations for cities to be showcased
- TRA Bahrain launches new website
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya