Zain Bahrain honours top employees
Manama, September 25, 2011
Distributors who excelled in setting new indirect sales milestones for Zain Bahrain were honoured along with dealers and the best salesmen at an annual thanksgiving celebration.
The event which was held at the Zain Tower in the Seef District was attended by the management and representatives of the company, the company said in a statement.
Haitham Sabbah, Zain Bahrain’s director of consumer sales and customer service, said: “Zain Bahrain continued to maintain its technology lead in the market but what really lifted our efforts was the success of our marketing partnerships and collaborations.”
“Our indirect sales team is an important player in Zain Bahrain’s efforts to penetrate the market and we thank them for aiming high and delivering their best efforts,” he said.
Awarding the certificates to those present, manager of indirect sales channels, Ammar Al-Ketbi said that indirect sales distributors, dealers and service providers had set new milestones for the company through their participation. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates