Cisco management visit Estarta Technical Centre
Amman, October 16, 2011
Senior management members of Cisco Systems, a worldwide leader in networking, arrived at Amman recently to visit the Estarta jordan Technical Assistance Centre (TAC.)
The delegation comprised Tom Henderson, director global delivery partner management, Michele Paino, senior manager global delivery partner management, and John Whalen, business operations manager, a statement from the company said.
Discussions during the visit are expected to enable Estarta to grow its services provisioning and support regionally, and aims to develop Estarta’s business through the strategic partnership it has with Cisco Systems services.
“Serving mutual business interests is on our agenda to continue delivering, as we have done consistently, highest-quality technical support globally at Estarta TAC,” said Rasheed Shakhsheer.
“Since the Amman TAC was established in Jordan, Estarta with its strategic alliance with Cisco and the highly qualified engineers’ skills have been achieving outstanding customer satisfaction results at global competitive levels,” Shakhsheer added.
In 2004, Estarta’s strategic investment with Cisco resulted with launching the technical assistance center in Jordan; the first support center in the Middle East, utilising and recruiting highly skilled Jordanian professionals to provide global technical assistance services for Cisco technologies, products, and services.
In 2010, Estarta TAC received the ISO 9001 certification for quality management system, the company said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project