Viva begins booking for Galaxy Note
Manama, November 2, 2011
Viva Bahrain announced today the commencement of pre-booking for the latest Android-powered Samsung Galaxy Note.
Available from Viva, the phone-tablet hybrid boasts a 5.3-inch HD Super Amoled screen, an 8MP camera with LED flash, a front-facing camera and full HD video recording.
Bridging the gap between smartphones and tablets and ideal for mobile users uncomfortable with typing on small touchscreens, the Samsung Galaxy Note also features an advanced S Pen which operates much like a stylus.
Viva customers interested in the Samsung Galaxy Note can register their details at viva.com.bh and pre-book a handset. Customers can also pre-book and get a feel for the new device at Viva stores, located in Bahrain City Center, Bahrain Mall, Seef Mall and GOSI complex. Priced at BD299, the phone can be paired with any of Viva’s postpaid plans starting at BD10.
“We are very proud to bring this remarkable phone to Bahrain for the first time,” said Andrew Hanna, CCO at Viva. “Our offer is concurrent with the international release of the phone, so our customers in Bahrain don’t have to wait longer than mobile users anywhere else in the world. The Samsung Galaxy Note is a very interesting device and we are certain users will love it.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year
- Virgin among bidders for Saudi telecom licence
- Batelco names SMS challenge winners