First Arab IT firm to be established
Abu Dhabi, January 15, 2012
Leading Gulf investors have joined hands to set up Trust 300, the first global Arab IT company which will have a major presence in the UAE, Morocco, Egypt, Jordan, India, UK, US, and Philippines.
The company established by “By Law Consultancy” and a group of its partners, will be officially launched next week.
Trust 300 will present a wide range of IT products including a comprehensive new 3D City on the Internet that is designed to accommodate 12 million users who can perform their trading and social activities in this city.
This virtual city allows companies, corporations and individuals through their commercial 3D retail area to market and sell their products to users using 3D Avatars.
The first of its kind, Trust 300's city can be accessed through any computer or smart phone, and includes residential areas, shops, universities, schools, hospitals, parks, art galleries, and other amenities.
It provides an interactive environment to directly connect producers and consumers; it also develops the basics of online trading, advertising, and social networking.
Moreover, the City is present in multiple hi-tech areas including electronic communications infrastructure which today plays a pivotal role and will remain so in the future.
The city will target users in 62 cities around the world, and can communicate in 25 languages, said a senior official.
“This project is established on a business model that provides high returns for investors,' explained Dr Mohamed Haddad, founder and CEO of Trust 300 and company board member.
Besides Haddad, the other board members are Sheikha Hind Al Qassimi, chairperson of UAE Business Women Council and goodwill ambassador, Scientific and Human Program; Dr Sultan Abu Orabi, secretary general, Arab Universities and businessmen Ibrahim Bin Badr Abu Salim, Rashid Khalfan Al Dhahiri and Ahmed Habib Hasan.
'It offers technical infrastructure covering 62 countries where individuals and companies can benefit from launching their ideas or projects easily and economically.'
'For the ongoing development of the project through scientific research, Trust 300 is cooperating with several Arab and global universities in this regard, further we welcome the cooperation of all interested parties either to benefit from the project's infrastructure or to take part in its development,' he added.
According to him, the company will set up hitech data centers in the Middle East, Africa, and India to be used by the company itself, as well as by client companies and corporations.
Trust 300 has been established on an effective management and marketing strategies, and is backed by international experts and advisors including Jones Lang LaSalle, IBM, Cisco and PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
Further the Kuwait-based Shura Islamic Consultations too has approved the project from the Islamic Sharia compliance standpoint, said Haddad.
UAE-based Noor Capital will organize a series of introductory seminars at the Chambers of Commerce and Industry in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah, to introduce prospective shareholders and investors to Trust 300 project’s potential high financial returns on investments.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services