Batelco rolls out special SimSim offer
Manama, March 4, 2012
Bahrain’s leading mobile services provider Batelco has announced a one month special offer for its prepaid SimSim customers that allows them to chat for longer time at a low cost.
Up until March 29, SimSim customers can avail of a great deal for more saving of money that gives them the opportunity to add up to 145 local minutes of call-time to all operators with special reduced rates for as low as 20 Fils/Mins, said a statement from Batelco.
With 900Fils only, SimSim customers will get 40 minutes of local calls to all networks, while BD1.900 will give them 90 minutes, whereas BD2.900 will give them 145 minutes, it added.
“These terrific deals ensure that our customers get the best value for their money,” remarked Batelco Group General Manager Media Relations, Ahmed Al-Janahi.
'Customers need to send an SMS to 4554 to activate the Minutes bolt-on. To add 40 minutes for only 900 fils, send the message M40 to 4554; to add 90 minute priced at BD1.900, send M90 to 4554 and to benefit from 145 minutes of BD2.900, send M145 to 4554,' he said.
Minutes will be added directly to the account after the successful activation. Minutes can be used for Voice calls to all networks.
Customers should ensure that their accounts are refilled with a minimum of BD1 to activate M40 bolt-on, BD2 to activate M90 bolt-on, or BD3 to activate the M145 bolt-on, Janahi added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions