IP Tech names Almasa Mena distributor
Dubai, March 5, 2012
IP Technology Labs (IPTL), a leading provider of Ethernet appliances and Enterprise networking equipment, has appointed Dubai-based Almasa Value Distribution as its exclusive master distributor for Mena markets.
Almasa brings local stocking, international logistics, and pre/post sales channel support. IPTL products are turn-key appliances providing secure Ethernet connectivity end-to-end regardless of location, filtering, or dynamic addressing.
"We are pleased to add Almasa as a premier solutions partner," said Scott Whittle, president of IP Technology Labs.
“With field-proven channel management, solution sales, and business leadership capabilities, Almasa enables IPTL to effectively serve the market, the channel, and the customer with innovative Ethernet solutions.”
Almasa resellers, partners, and distributors will now have access to the entire IP Technology Labs FastLane solution portfolio.
The FastLane solution of SME/enterprise Secure Ethernet Gateways enables partners to meet customer’s expectations by removing the complexity and reducing the costs for transparent multi-site network connectivity, a statement said.
“Today, unified communications – between offices, devices, and applications – is no longer optional but a business requirement,” said Roger El Tawil, executive director of Almasa.
“Partners find the IP Technology Labs FastLane solution an ideal enabler for their related products and integration projects including VoIP, Video, Cloud, Messaging, Security, Remote-Office/Branch-Office Access, and Secure Ethernet Tunneling. With Almasa’s local Mid-East/North Africa presence with local supply and support, our partners can say yes to all of their customer’s business requirements over and through any network.”
“The market recognizes and understands the need for seamless and secure network integration,” said Adnan Ghanem, regional director, Mena for IP Technology Labs.
“Channel partners love our products because they enable their solution with no implementation headaches. Customers love the IPTL solution because their network applications work without any frustration. The message for the channel is that only the IPTL FastLane delivers on what’s important to IT – low cost, repeatability and reliability,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network