Golden Systems rolls out new motherboards
Dubai, March 12, 2012
Golden Systems Middle East, a leading distributor of IT products, has announced the launch of its new Gigabyte Technologies’ 7 series motherboards in the Middle East.
The new series will boast of Gigabyte’s Ultra Durable 4 technology that helps in safe-guarding Gigabyte motherboards from common everyday threats, including humidity and moisture, electro-static discharge, sudden power loss and high operating temperatures.
“With the launch of the first Ultra Durable motherboard in 2006, Gigabyte revolutionized the motherboard industry by making quality the number one focus in our motherboard design,” remarked Henry Kao, the VP of Gigabyte Motherboard Business Unit.
“Five and a half years later, Gigabyte maintains our leadership in quality design by equipping our upcoming 7 series motherboards with even more lifespan enhancing technologies in the form of Ultra Durable 4.”
Iman Mozaffari, sales and product director of Golden Systems Middle East, said the new 7 series motherboards feature Gigabyte’s Ultra Durable 4 technology, which help safeguard the motherboards from external threats.
"We are sure the new range will be well received by our customers in the region," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award