Zain renews quality certificates
Manama, March 14, 2012
Zain Bahrain has announced that it has renewed certificates for ISO9001:2008 and ISO27001:2005, showing its commitment excellence in business practices.
The certificates represent internationally recognised standards for quality and information security and are issued by the International Standard Organisations after thorough checks by experts and the recognition is confirmation of Zain’s continuous efforts to ensure sustainable business and providing trust and confidence to customers and stakeholders.
“At Zain Bahrain, we have always recognised the role of business excellence in adding value to our management systems,” said Zain business excellence manager, Sara Hassan.
“These certifications put in place best practices which enable us to ensure superior customer care and experience, service excellence, minimise business risk, and offer clear continuity planning of which we are all an integral part, for continual improvement,” added Zain Bahrain’s general manager, Mohammed Zainalabedin. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece