Acer, Emitac to provide easy product access
Dubai, March 29, 2012
Acer in association with Emitac will facilitate easy access to products and solutions aimed at the rapidly growing small and medium businesses (SMB) sector and large enterprises.
It is set to markedly improve the process efficiency, and sustainable business growth of the region’s SMBs and large enterprises with a series of new products and solutions.
It will also work with system solution integrators across the region to service large enterprises, and has dedicated pre-sales and sales managers to ensure the right support is provided at all times, said a statement.
At recent partner meetings held across the region, Acer executives highlighted the crucial role of its channel partners play in making its empowering technology and products available to valued customers across the Middle East.
“The Gulf remains a key revenue hotspot globally, and regional businesses are under pressure to have the right infrastructure to compete in a global market,” said Sunil Nair, professional/ corporate business unit manager, Middle East and Pakistan, Acer Computer.
“We offer continuous support and expertise backed by industry-leading products and solutions that meet all IT needs and, with the help of our excellent partners, we are certain to be a great value prospect,” he said.
At the meet, dealers previewed new products aimed at the regional market, while Acer executives were available to discuss strategy on a one-on-one basis.
Rizwan Kareem, business unit head, systems and displays division, Emitac Distribution, said: “We would be investing and focusing on enabling enterprise and SMB channel for Acer’s value division products in seven markets across Middle East. With Acer and Emitacs already proven relationship backed with Emitac’s service support in most of these markets, we are sure that the channel community stands to benefit from this proposition.”
Acer Business Solutions offers a full range of hardware and software products to meet the demands of today’s business environment, as well as offering innovative ways to manage business assets. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit