Samsung in new Rovio game tieup
Amman, April 8, 2012
Samsung has joined hands with Finnish video game developer and entertainment company Rovio to introduce the Angry Birds Space for the first time on its Android smartphone and tablet computer Galaxy Note.
The Angry Birds game was launched at Samsung Blogger Lounge on the South by Southwest (SXSW) Conferences & Festivals to provide the customers ultimate on-the-go gaming experience, said a company statement.
As an official launch partner, Samsung will provide the first ever hands-on Angry Birds Space game play opportunities on the Galaxy Note before the official game launch.
The Samsung Galaxy Note is a perfect gaming device as it comes with a vivid and expansive 5.3-inch HD Super Amoled screen and a dual-core processor, which ensures incredibly fast and smooth game play, said the company statement.
In celebration of the successful global launch of Samsung Galaxy Note, all Galaxy device users will receive Samsung special offers in the new game, it added.
The company said for all Galaxy users, an exclusive Samsung Galaxy Note level will be provided in the Angry Birds Space game.
In addition, “Danger Zone”, a special package of 30 challenging levels normally available as an in-app purchase, will be given free to all Galaxy Note users from Samsung Apps and the Android Market (level pack compatible above Android 2.1) for 3 months, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award
- Trend Micro in cybersecurity deal
- Etisalat may revive talks to sell Sudanese unit
- Bahrain TRA to boost customer contact
- Batelco yet to receive Seychelles nod for CWS deal
- Zain, Ericsson in billing partnership deal
- Inmarsat names Global Xpress VAR