Batelco team showcases key products
Manama, May 16, 2012
Bahrain Telecommunications (Batelco) is being represented by three members of its management team at the International Telecoms Week (ITW) being held in Chicago.
The ITW, a key meeting point for the global wholesale telecommunications community, concludes today after a three-day run.
Batelco general manager enterprise division Adel Daylami, senior sales manager enterprise Yusuf Ahmed and manager datacoms products and services Hani Askar are attending the prestigious event being held in the US and meeting strategic partners in order to enhance existing partnerships and build key alliances with prospective new partners.
The ITW saw more than 5,300 delegates from nearly 1,700 firms representing 150 countries meet to buy and sell both voice and data products and services.
Daylami said events such as the ITW were invaluable for Batelco as they provided excellent opportunities to meet business partners and members of the telecoms industry to exchange knowledge and introduce Batelco's latest products and services to them.
"Batelco is committed to maintaining its leadership position in the Middle East's telecoms market. With the rapid advancements in telecoms technology, it is very important for Batelco to be present at such events," he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- EIAST signs Dubai Sat-2 deal
- Etisalat unveils cloud solution for businesses
- 'Smart' innovations for cities to be showcased
- TRA Bahrain launches new website
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya