Batelco cuts international call rates
Manama, May 28, 2012
Batelco, the Kingdom’s leading mobile services provider, has announced reduced rates for IDD (International Direct Dial) calls made directly from SimSim lines to twelve destinations for a limited period.
Under this scheme, customers using SimSim package will get more talk time for BD1 for a limited period, said a statement from Batelco.
Those calling to Pakistan using Simsim cards will get 35 minutes talk time for BD1, those calling to Philippines Landline will get 18 minutes, Philippines Mobile (14 minutes), Sri Lanka (16 minutes), Indonesia (22 minutes), China (38 minutes), Thailand (37 minutes), Nepal (18 minutes), Egypt (21 minutes), Syria Landline (20 minutes), Syria Mobile (15 minutes), Jordan Landline (20 minutes), Jordan Mobile (18 minutes), Yemen (15 minutes) and Ethiopia (10 minutes).
The promotion will cover all customers of SimSim Home, SimSim Shabab, SimSim Cool and SimSim International, SimSim kids, SimSim Super5, SimSim Super10 who can make international calls directly from their mobile phones round the clock, the Batelco statement added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo