German IT firm names ME distributor
Frankfurt, June 17, 2012
Germany-based QGroup, a leading manufacturer of IT security solutions, said it has signed up Riyam Computer Services (RCS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oman-based Omzest Group, to distribute its key products in the Middle East region.
As per the partnership agreement, RCS will distribute QTrust family of high security products for secure remote access and secure data communications, including its flagship QTrust 2go authentication solutions, said the German firm in a statement.
Having used QTrust solutions successfully internally in the last years, this partnership is the logical next step for RCS to share these high security solutions with its customers.
RCS will support QGroup’s international presence as value-added reseller and add the QTrust line of products to its expanding portfolio of IT services and solutions offered to new and existing clients, it added.
"With RCS, we now have a strong and competent partner that already understands the benefits of IT Security 2.0 and shares the goals of building end to end IT services that include security at its core", remarked Andrew Jones, the global managing director, QGroup.
In addition to QGroup’s powerful Trusted Operating System based QTrust Server and QTrust 2go Life 3-factor remote secure access solution with fingerprint on a secure token, RCS and its customers will benefit from the recent introduction of the newest member of the QTrust 2go family, Smart.
This business authentication solution provides a facial scan via smartphone as a third factor, and has already caused a sensation at this year's CeBIT in Hannover, Germany, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m