Awal tech sponsor for Saudi health expo
Jeddah, June 28, 2012
Awal IT, a leading IT services provider and a subsidiary of Saudi Telecom Company (STC), participated as the technical sponsor in a major healthcare exhibition and conference held recently in Jeddah.
MedExpo Saudi Arabia 2012 is a leading world-class healthcare exhibition and forum in the Kingdom, focusing on the various segments of the medical sector, including health, dentistry and ophthalmology.
The event offered a unique platform for decision makers to learn about the latest IT developments in the healthcare industry, and the many products, services and solutions provided by specialized companies from Australia, Brazil, UK, France, Germany, China, Korea and the Netherlands, among others.
An industry forum was also held in conjunction with the event where representatives from the public and private sectors looked into the key challenges facing the country’s medical industry.
Awal’s engagement in this dedicated event underscores the company’s ongoing efforts to support the local medical sector and keep up with the latest industry developments and enhancements to promote effective channels of communication with its partners. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'