Bahrain's 'green broadband' picks 3Roam
Manama, July 2, 2012
Bahrain Broadband, operating one of the first eco-friendly wireless networks across the globe under the brand name Greenisis, has selected 3Roam products and services for the deployment of its backhaul network over the kingdom.
Evolving in a highly-competitive environment, Bahrain Broadband required rapid and safe deployment, while operating in a technically challenging environment, said a company statement.
3Roam was able to provide a 100 per cent outdoor network set-up thanks to its leading Aero product. Aero’s integrated Gigabit switch has been key to combine both incoming traffic in addition to the local base-stations on all outdoor sites, it added.
“We are very satisfied with 3Roam’s products quality and the superior network uptime they provide. Beyond their products, 3Roam have entered a real partnership with us and contribute to the high-quality standards of services we offer to our broadband customers,' remarked George El-Aily, the CEO of Bahrain Broadband.
Based in Sophia-Antipolis, France, 3Roam is a leading innovator in advanced networking for high-capacity wireless IP backhaul.
The 3Roam provides a complete portfolio of microwave transmission products enabling Gigabit-class wireless point-to-point interconnections for service providers and private networks.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project