Viva Bahrain gears up for Gitex show
Manama, October 11, 2012
Bahrain telecom service provider Viva will represent the kingdom through its participation as part of STC Group at the upcoming Gitex Technology Week 2012 show in Dubai from Sunday to Thursday.
Viva Bahrain will showcase its state-of-the-art technology backed by world-class telecom infrastructure allowing it to offer end-to-end integrated telecom solutions for all businesses, said a senior official.
"We are extremely proud to represent Bahrain in one of the biggest technology events across the region," remarked Viva Bahrain chief executive Ulaiyan Al Wetaid.
"Through our participation as part of the STC group, we aim to position Bahrain as a key telecommunications player amongst its regional peers," he noted.
Viva Bahrain, said Al Wetaid, benefits from an extensive array of resources and experiences, with access to global partners and international markets, advanced technology and a robust network, "all of which we are keen to showcase at Gitex 2012."
"This is our first participation in Gitex 2012 which will not only give us the opportunity to engage with our current and prospective clients but will also offer us a better understanding of their evolving needs to enable us to offer them integrated and unique solutions that are cost-effective and custom-made to empower their businesses, enabling them to realise their potential," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion