600 attend Batelco’s forum for SMEs
Manama, November 5, 2012
More than 600 business owners and technical experts attended a communications solutions forum organised today by Batelco, the leading telecom services provider in Bahrain.
Held at the Gulf Hotel, CommTech for SMEs included an exhibition where Batelco and its partners demonstrated a range of solutions. A number of educational seminars also took place, with an array of product/service experts presenting sessions on a range of topics including social media, cloud solutions, evolution of the networked society, future of broadband and securing business data on low budget.
A number of leading organisations partnered with Batelco for the key event including Huawei, Ericsson, e Government Authority, Microsoft, Cisco, Avaya, Reload, S3Tel and Schneider.
Batelco Bahrain CEO Rashid Abdulla said that he and his colleagues were delighted with the success of the event which was held to foster business development in Bahrain by demonstrating a comprehensive range of products, services and solutions in one day, under one roof.
“Attendees had the invaluable opportunity to view a number of demos and educational sessions as well as share and exchange knowledge with their industry peers. We have received some very positive feedback from attendees which encourages us to consider hosting similar events in the future,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project