StreamWide opens new office in Tunisia
Tunis, November 28, 2012
StreamWide, a specialist in next generation value-added telephony solutions for telecom operators, has announced the opening of its new office in Tunisia, confirming its expansion and commitment to the region.
StreamWide said the new office will have the sales, delivery, presales and support teams dedicated to managing ongoing projects as well as identifying and supporting future opportunities in the region.
This expansion proved necessary to stay in line with operational demands following five years of successful deals with operators in Morocco, Tunisia, Lybia, Egypt, South Sudan, Burundi, Jordan, Iraq and Qatar, said a senior official.
"North/Central Africa and the Middle East are young, promising and ambitious regions with great internal demand for innovative telecom services," remarked Karim Chaari, the VP sales for the MEA region at StreamWide.
"It is a key strategy for us to be close to our customers in order to enhance even further our working relationship and to deliver the best possible service level," he added.
The company, he said, will be showcasing its innovative solutions at Informa’s Middle East Telco World Summit 2012 event to be held in Dubai from December 4 to 5.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders