Focus Softnet upgrades CRM Solution
Dubai, December 6, 2012
Dubai-based Focus Softnet, the leading software development company, has launched Focus CRM version 2.0, a Web application that packs more features and functionalities than the previous version of the product.
The new Focus CRM 2.0 is fully integrated with Outlook and works on most of the commonly used browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari, a company statement said.
“We are pleased to launch our new CRM solution, which is a thin client application that provides the customers Business Intelligence reports and data inputs in real time,” said Ali Hyder, CEO of Focus Softnet.
“It enables organizations to deliver an outstanding customer experience by generating insights on customer behavior for their sales team. The latest version tracks effectiveness of activities and campaigns and facilitates collaborations between team members. It also generates comprehensive reports that help companies make informed decisions.”
Focus CRM 2.0 uses the technology to organize, automate and synchronize business processes. It also optimizes sales processes, enhances marketing initiatives and improves customer service to ultimately boost productivity resulting in increased sales and profits for the organization plus greater client satisfaction.
It provides a solution that spans through entire business cycle from marketing to pre-sales to operations through post-sales and service, the statement said.
“Focus CRM 2.0 has some unique features and functionalities built in. It works on browser and is compatible with IE, Firefox and Safari.
“The solution is fully integrated with Outlook for mails and appointment updates and allows multiple opportunities within same company/contact to be followed in parallel. It also allows preparation of online quotations and has built-in approval functionality that sends mails to senior management for authorization of quotations,” Hyder added.
Focus CRM 2.0 provides insights for developing a marketing campaign and evaluates effectiveness. It tracks prospects through lead generation, prioritization, distribution and follow-up processes and automatically allocates calls at customer service centers.
The solution provides sales forecast and trends reports and allows multiple and parallel opportunities of contacts. Some of its key benefits are integrating components, flexible usage, easy integration, data collaboration, mobile CRM Solutions, increase in efficiency, better customer support, overall productivity and net profit and result. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch