Nawras launches BlackBerry promotion
Muscat, December 9, 2012
Nawras, a Qtel Group company and a top telecom provider in Oman, is now offering unlimited use of BlackBerry Messenger and email to all prepaid BlackBerry customers as part of a special three month promotion.
During the promotion, customers on both weekly and monthly plans can enjoy the messaging and email features without using their data allowance, providing more freedom to browse the Internet and download files on their device.
Maha Al-Balushi, Nawras BlackBerry specialist, said, “Nawras offers flexible prepaid BlackBerry price plans to suit varied budgets and usage styles.
“With unlimited BlackBerry messenger, customers can get more from their service and enjoy unlimited access to BBM, BlackBerry’s signature messaging service, as well as unlimited email access. This means frequent users of BlackBerry Messenger and email can chat and correspond as much as they wish without worrying about using up their data allowance.”
The weekly plan at just two Omani Rials includes 300 MB of data while the monthly plan extends the data allowance to 1 GB for RO9 ($23.3).
Customers will be informed in advance via SMS when their current plan is due to end and the service will be renewed automatically when there is sufficient remaining credit. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece